Photo

Window motor

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 mullet

mullet

Posted 01 December 2016 - 01:00 PM

I'm looking to see if any of the other subaru window motors are the same as my drivers side is goosed I can pick up one for a 1.6 impreza for about a £10 but the forester one is nearly £50 so my question is how interchangeable are these parts?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

#2 Blastertrev

Blastertrev
  • LocationSunny Cumbria (NOT)

Posted 01 December 2016 - 04:40 PM

Your best bet might be to go on opposedforces.com and check the part numbers. As Subaru often use parts across different models you may be lucky, don't forget to check the Legacy parts too. Let us know how you get on!

May the Foz be with you....

#3 dnok

dnok
  • LocationElland West Yorkshire

Posted 01 December 2016 - 05:44 PM

Trev got it nailed. opposedforces.com is a brilliant resource I use it all the time. Where about are you if your local to west yorkshire ive got one you can have if you pick it up. I bought one but then fixed my own so it's sat in the shed for last 2 years. Pickup only tho i can't be fussed with posting it out mate, not for a freebie anyway lol

#4 dnok

dnok

Posted 01 December 2016 - 05:50 PM

Are you sf or sg? Never asked mi e came off an sf. Sod it I'll try get on to the part numbers and see what fits what for you

#5 dnok

dnok

Posted 01 December 2016 - 05:58 PM

I've looked and they are model specific I'm afraid bud so you'll need one to match forester and sf or sg

#6 mullet

mullet

Posted 02 December 2016 - 10:32 PM

cheers guys thats a pain though not sure what type it is its a 2003 forester x so not sure if that  is an "sf" or an "sg" unfortunatley im not local im just outside glasgow

#7 dnok

dnok

Posted 04 December 2016 - 03:48 PM

It's an sg pal easier remembered as second generation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users